To Each Individual Team Relay Exchange
Exchange #1 - Parkettes, Union St. & S. 3rd St. (Allentown, PA)
- From 78 East, take exit for Summit Lawn Exit 59.
- Turn left at end of exit ramp on W. Rock Rd. at stop sign.
- Turn left on S. Pike Avenue at traffic light. S. Pike Avenue turns into S. 3rd St.
- Follow S. Pike Avenue/S. 3rd St. for 2.8 miles and turn left into driveway for large grass field. The driveway is after Basin street, past a train overpass and immediately after driving over a bridge. If you reach Union St., you have gone too far.
- Drive as far into the grass field, parallel to S. 3rd St., as you can and park.
- Go to the intersection of S. 3rd St. and Union St. and turn left on Union Street. Exchange #1 (Parkettes) is less than 1 block up on the left side.
NOTE: There will be a barricade on S. 3rd St. at Basin St. to keep non-marathon traffic out of this area. Keep your Runner or Spectator placard visible on your dashboard. This placard is not an all access pass to closed roads but will help volunteers and police identify that you are part of the marathon.
Exchange #2 - Wooden Match Restaurant, Main & Lehigh St. (Bethlehem, PA)
- From Route 22, take exit for Route 378 South, Route 378 South (Bethlehem – Schoenersville Rd).
- Follow Route 378 South for 3.6 miles and turn left on 3rd St. (412 South) at the end of the Hill to Hill Bridge (once you get on the bridge, get into the left lane to make the turn).
- Take 3rd St. for 0.1 miles and turn left on New St./Fahy Bridge.
- At the end of the Fahy Bridge, turn left on W. Lehigh St. at traffic light. The street will be blocked for traffic but will allow runners and spectators through to park.
- Park on Lehigh St. or in the Wooden Match Restaurant parking lot on the left.
- Exchange #2 (Wooden Match Restaurant) is on Lehigh St. just after crossing over Main St.
NOTE: There will be a barricade on W. Lehigh St. to keep non-marathon traffic out of this area. Keep your Runner or Spectator placard visible on your dashboard. This placard is not an all access pass to closed roads but will help volunteers and police identify that you are part of the marathon.
Exchange #3 - Canal Park, Main St. & Lockhouse Rd. (Freemansburg)
Due to high runner traffic and limited parking, it is suggested that spectators skip this spectator spot and go directly to Riverview Park.
- From Route 22, take exit for Route 33 South.
- From Route 33 South, take Freemansburg Avenue Exit.
- Turn right on Freemansburg Avenue at traffic light at end of exit ramp.
- Follow Freemansburg Avenue for 2.8 miles.
- At fork in road, bear left on Main St.
- Continue on Main St. past Lock House road.
- Parking is available in a large stone lot on the right 4 blocks past Lock House road on Main St. and on the street.
- From parking lot, go left on Main St. to Lock House Rd., just after the Willow Grove Hotel. Turn right on Lock House Rd., Exchange #3 (Canal Park) is just beyond Lock House on the right.
NOTE: As you go to exchange point, you will cross the runners’ lane. Please proceed with caution and be aware of oncoming runners.
Exchange #4 - Riverview Park, Lehigh Dr. (Palmer Township, PA)
- From Route 22, take 25th St. Exit (Easton, PA).
- Turn right at bottom of exit ramp on 25th St. Stay on 25th St. for 1.4 miles.
- Turn right on Lehigh Dr. (at sign for ALSTOM, just before bridge over the Lehigh River and across the street from Children’s Home for Easton, PA).
- Turn right immediately into Exchange #4 (Riverview Park).
PLEASE BE ALERT FOR ANY POSSIBLE DETOURS OR ROAD REPAIRS.