How do I sign up to fundraise online?
Set up your own Personal Fundraising Webpage. It’s a few easy steps and you can:
- Design a personal webpage page in less than 10 minutes.
- Add your personal story and upload pictures to make your webpage reflect why you are walking.
- Upload your personal email address book to help you fundraise:
- Remember to include: Friends | Family | Holiday Card List | Sports Team Roster | Co-workers
- Send emails to your family, friends and colleagues asking and thanking them for their donations.
- Monitor your fundraising and team recruitment progress.
Step By Step:
- Go to the St. Luke’s Via Marathon Fundraising Website.
- Click on click on Register.
- On the drop-down menu, click Join a Team button or Form a Team.
- Click Register as a New Participant.
- Enter your Team’s Name & Fundraising Goal, choose a password and click Next Step.
- Under Participant Options, select Fundraiser.
- Enter your Fundraising Goal.
- Choose whether you’d like to make an additional gift to your Team, click Next Step.
- From the Registration section, type in your name, address, and contact information.
- Type in a user name and password.
- Click on the Next Step button.
- Agree to the Terms & Waiver, click Next Step.
- Review your Registration Summary & click Complete Registration or you can choose to add a Family Member or Friend to your Team.
- You will receive a quick confirmation. Click on the “Access my Participant Center” to start personalizing your Web page, your team’s Web page, start your team recruitment, and begin your fundraising campaign!