How do I pace my race?
Pace your race! Split your miles up over several days.
- Simply log and track your miles on a personal device like an Apple Watch, Fitbit, Map My Run, etc.
- Please note, you cannot use Race Roster’s integrated running tracker, MyRunKeeper, when splitting up your miles.
How do I upload my results to my Race Roster page?
- Go to the results page of the event you’re participating in.
- From the results page, click the Submit a virtual result button.
- In order to submit a virtual result, you will have to confirm your registration. To confirm your registration enter in your last name and confirmation number, or by simply signing into your Race Roster account.
- Once your registration is confirmed, you will be prompted to enter your results and the results of anyone else that was included in your initial registration. You are able to come back at a later time to post additional results.
- After your results are submitted, you will be able to view your results details and custom branded finisher certificate. Click on your name for your result details and finishers’ certificate.
- If you selected to split your miles up over several days, please only include the screen shot of your final run to complete your distance.
- Total up your time and miles and manually enter them on your results page.
How do I switch races?
- Login to your dashboard as a Participant.
- Confirm that you’re managing the correct registration. To switch the event and manage a different registration click the <- All events button and select the appropriate event.
- Select the Transfer button above your confirmation number
- Select Transfer to a New Sub-Event
- Select the race you’d like to transfer your registration to
- Fill out the prompted questions and confirm your information
- Provide payment for the transfer fee ($1.95 + processing fee)
- Submit your order and start logging miles for your new distance!