How the Virtual Race Will Work
The virtual St. Luke’s Via Marathon powered by Runner’s World will begin on July 1 and end on September 13. During this two-month period, runners will have the option to complete a Marathon, Half Marathon, Team Relay, 10K, 5K or walk at their own pace. FREE Kids Races will be available to run. Kids who participate will receive a virtual race bib.
Registration for the virtual race will open on July 1. Runners can register at any time during the two-month period.
- Once runners register through our online platform, they will be able to select their distance and go! The integrated Runkeeper app will track your distance and time and submit your results.
- Remember, you can run whenever, wherever, but please remember to be safe and aware of your surroundings.
- If you’re not already, be sure to follow @viamarathon & @stlukesviamarathon where we’ll be sharing your runs and helping to motivate you to your finish line!
- Participants of the virtual St. Luke’s Via Marathon, Half Marathon, Team Relay, 10K and 5K will receive a runners shirt after registering and a special item as their award. Participants of the Walk will receive a shirt after registering.
- Virtual race bibs will be available online for runners to print or download to their phone.
- Please note, the St. Luke’s Via Marathon plans to ship your race gear as soon as it is safe for us to do so.